February 14, 2011

Take Five with Erotic Romance Author Leigh Ellwood




ChickLitGurrl: high on LATTES & WRITING's featured author for February is an author who knows a thing or two about letting words set flames upon the page for readers: erotic romance author Leigh Ellwood!











During the interview, I asked Leigh, What draws you to write erotic romance? She replied, "I would say what draws me to this genre is what draws me to writing mystery, or non-erotic romance - the potential for telling a good story. With erotic romance, I have the chance to live a few fantasies I likely wouldn't try in real life (nothing I would admit to having done, anyway!) I tend to inject quite a bit of humor in my stories as well, and I like to test that in some erotic stories I write just to see if it works. The genre is very flexible, and it's fun to realize new ideas."



Stop by ChickLitGurrl: high on LATTES & WRITING to check out more of my interview with author Leigh Ellwood and to read an excerpt of her latest romantic treat, BOONE!



ChickLitGurrl: high on LATTES & WRITING


Chocolate-caramel lattes + Women writers = ONE GREAT TIME!


[chicklitgurrl.blogspot.com]



Leave comments!

No comments: