July 13, 2011

Writers, Get into Shape with Award-Winning Author Maryann Reid's Bootcamp

Please check out an opportunity below that may suit your career and professionals goals in publishing or publicity.

I received an email from award-winning author Maryann Reid, who is conducting the below bootcamps, and I am confident you will get your money’s worth. Maryann has been an author (St Martins Press) for over
10 years, has been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, USA Today, CNN, ABC News 20/20, etc, and is a sought after speaker, and mentor. Below is a message from her. If you sign up for a bootcamp, please say you heard it from me!

”My bootcamps have come to mean much more to me as I see my clients go from professionals to experts in their industries. It's a movement of taking ownership of what you have to offer the world, your message, and shaping it the way you want it. Without gatekeepers. Without waiting for clients or consumers to tell you. It's not about becoming famous or just publishing a book, it's about a better life. Fulfilling dreams. Seeing results. It's that simple.”--Maryann


Sign up for the bootcamps by clicking below. There are only a few spots left:

Sell It Before You Write It (Starts Monday)
[LINK]


Build Your Own Buzz Bootcamp (Starts 7/25)
[LINK]

No comments: